We finally converted Ellen's crib into a toddler bed. When she was in a Pack N Play at the beach over Thanksgiving, she got into the habit of crawling in and out of it regularly and when we came home, she continued to do that in her crib. So I reluctantly let her grow up a little bit more.
Both girls love playing on her bed. Rachel loves that she can get on and off by herself.

I didn't even have them pose for this. I think they were just mimicking each other like they do sometimes.

Ellen loves being a big girl!

Both girls love playing on her bed. Rachel loves that she can get on and off by herself.

I didn't even have them pose for this. I think they were just mimicking each other like they do sometimes.

Ellen loves being a big girl!

So Cute! It looks like she likes it. Jameson's crib has been on the other side of the room used as a play thing for a year and a half. Now I have to put the side back on it and raise the mattress for our new guy!
ReplyDelete