Monday, February 28, 2011

Disneyland

We have really enjoyed our Disneyland Annual Passes this past year. They expired the day before Ellen turned 3 (meaning the last day she could go for free). I took the girls by myself during the day a few times in January and February and we went with Jeff once in the evening. It wasn't crowded and the girls did so well. Here are LOTS of pictures from these last few times at Disneyland for a while.

"I love Small World!"


The Teacups are a new favorite.





Rachel loves riding her own horse on the carousel.


We love the Toy Story Ride!


I had Rachel on my lap and she really wanted to play, so half way through the ride (while we were stopped for technical difficulties), I put her in her own seat and she loved it!




Another carousel!




On our last day, I took the time to let Ellen see some of the characters, which is something we rarely do. She was so excited to see Mickey.


If you'd like to compare this to two years when she cried in sheer terror, click here.


Minnie was in her house too. You can't really tell from the pictures, but Rachel was excited to see her, but got a little unsure when she got close.


Playing in Minnie's house


When we came out of Minnie's house, Ellen asked to see Pluto...and he happened to be across the street! Rachel even got in on the action this time!




As we were leaving the park, Ellen got to see Goofy and Max too.

No comments:

Post a Comment