Saturday, February 13, 2010

Two Days at Disneyland

We spent two half days at Disneyland and completely wore ourselves out!

It's a Small World


Dumbo and the carousel


Ellen's first positive interaction with a Disney character. Even though she loves Mickey and Minnie on TV, she's always been way too terrified to get anywhere near them. We ate lunch near where Pluto was greeting people and after watching him for 20 minutes, there wasn't a line, so I took Ellen over. She gave him a high 5, a hug, and a kiss on the nose. She loved it! Maybe next time we'll try Mickey again!


My mom told me to take lots of pictures of Melissa, so that's what I did! She was so helpful with my kids. I couldn't have done Disneyland without her!




We were at Disneyland the day before and on Ellen's birthday, so I got her a birthday button to wear around. It was her favorite thing. She didn't want to take off her coat because the button was on the coat. I tried to convince her that we could take the button off the coat and put it on her shirt, but nope. She wore her coat. Yep, she's two alright!

1 comment: