When we woke up on Valentine's Day, I saw that Jeff decorated with a message written on a string of hearts. It started at the top of the stairs and wrapped around the family room. Ahh...

Ellen and Jeff reading in the little house.
Yes, Jeff is manly enough to use a pink blanket.

Rachel is growing up!

Ellen loves to drink a cup of milk while she watches TV. (And in case you're wondering, yes, I do strap her into her high chair to watch TV while I shower.) The moisture on her shirt tells me she was really enjoying it. She put her hat on herself.

As seen above, Rachel has spent most of her life in little sleepers. They are just so easy and darn cute. I actually put some real clothes on her and had to photograph the event.

That is so sweet that Jeff made a message out of hearts for you! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who straps her kid in the booster seat while showering. Actually, now #2 goes in the crib with her mobile and #1 eats cereal and watches TV. Rachel is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteRachel is really getting her own look! She looks a lot different than I remember Ellen looking at this age.
ReplyDeleteOh, little onesie sleepers are the BEST! Alta would wear them ALL day and ALL night every day. Even to church. Mmm...love 'em.
ReplyDeletei do the same thing with Corban! A shower is a beautiful thing...
ReplyDeleteYes, Rachel really does look different than Ellen.
ReplyDelete