Saturday, January 23, 2010

Rain, Rain, Rain

We had a week of rainy days. It didn't just rain, it poured rain every day. I loved it!! The first day of rain was on Martin Luther King Day so Jeff was home from work. We came home from the store and he took Ellen out into the rain and wind and taught her how to jump in the puddles. She thought it was so fun. I enjoyed watching them from the dry garage.

Every time we came home from somewhere for the rest of the week, Ellen would go out and play in the rain until I made her come inside.



2 comments:

  1. That's really cute. I'm glad you don't mind your daughter getting a little dirty now and then. I definitely think it's healthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of those two dancing in the rain!

    ReplyDelete