Thursday, November 5, 2009

Our Halloween

Our Halloween was pretty low key this year, for obvious reasons. This picture sums up all we did. I put Ellen in her tutu and a bow in her hair (she's a ballerina?) and Rachel wore a "My First Halloween" bib. This is the first picture of just these two cute sisters together.



However, Ellen really wanted to wear the bib.


Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. I love that Ellen wanted to wear Rachel's bib. Too funny. Cute girls!

    I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I've thought it MANY times, does Jeff own a t-shirt that is NOT BYU? Just curious :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Ellen is so funny. Such cute sisters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good. I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't go all out for Halloween this year. I don't know if I EVER bought a costume growing up but now I feel like a bad mom if I don't! Oh well...

    Your girls are so so cute. I LOVE 'em!

    ReplyDelete