My mom came to be with Ellen while we were in the hospital and then she went home last week since Jeff was home. She came back this past week to help when he went back to work. My sister, Michelle, came with her that time.
Aunt Michelle with Rachel

Rachel's First Trip to the Beach (12 days old)

Cute Sisters

Playing the piano

Doing yoga with Grandma

And of course, Michelle and I made cookies

Rachel at two weeks old

"Smile!"

Aunt Michelle with Rachel

Rachel's First Trip to the Beach (12 days old)

Cute Sisters

Playing the piano

Doing yoga with Grandma

And of course, Michelle and I made cookies

Rachel at two weeks old

"Smile!"

I absolutely LOVE all of Ellen's faces. :)
ReplyDeleteEllen's "CHEESE" face is SO cute!!! I definitely think Rachel has your lips, at least from the angle of the picture. It looks like your mom and MIchelle had a lot of fun and I am sure they were big helps for you!
ReplyDeleteI forget you have 2 kids now. I hope it is going well. Looks like you are handling everything great. are you coming to portland for christmas? I would LOVE to see you!
ReplyDeleteEllen has SO much personality, I love her "smile!" And Rachel is beautiful. How special!
ReplyDelete