Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day at Disneyland

We decided to go to Disneyland on Labor Day. We surprised that our passes weren't blocked out that day and were afraid it would be crowded, but it was a rare opportunity for Jeff to be able to go since he had the day off work. It was fun for him to see how cute Ellen is at Disneyland and to ride the rides with her. We only stayed until 1 pm and it was really getting crowded. Lots of people were leaving when we were, but even more people were still showing up! We're glad we went and had a lot of fun!


I took this video of Ellen on "It's a Small World". The past few times we've been on it, she dances to the music all on her own and I wanted to document it. I showed it to Ellen on my computer a few days later. She loves to watch it over and over and over. She'll point to my computer and move her arms like she's dancing to ask to watch it again and again. It's really cute.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you live close enough to go to Disneyland regularly! :)

    ReplyDelete