Thursday, September 24, 2009

Around the house...

Here are a couple pictures from everyday life.

Jeff's Grandma Gailey made Ellen this adorable pink rubber duckie blanket. Since ducks are her favorite animal, she LOVES this blanket. Sometimes I put it on the floor for her to sit on when she watches TV. It helps keep her far enough back from the screen. One day I looked over and she was laying on her big stuffed bunny on the blanket watching her show. I thought it was so cute she got into this position all on her own.


Often when it is time to go in the car, Ellen rounds up both of her babies (and sometimes a stuffed animal too) to take in the car with her. She always puts one under each arm. I think it is adorable. Also, we got her this hat at Disneyland and she loves wearing it.

1 comment:

  1. Lol! At least she's a practising to be a responsible mama, she can't just leave one of her babies behind can she?

    ReplyDelete