After our week in Sunriver, Jeff had to fly back to California, but Ellen and I got to stay in Portland for a few more days. Here are some pictures from our visit.
Ellen got sick (possibly an ear infection?) while we were there and was incredibly fussy and clingy to me. It made it really hard to get out and do things. My mom was awesome and watched her a few times so I could go some fun things, like boating with my dad and sisters, but it did limit my ability to go see some of the people I wanted to see. I'm sorry if I missed you!
Ellen got sick (possibly an ear infection?) while we were there and was incredibly fussy and clingy to me. It made it really hard to get out and do things. My mom was awesome and watched her a few times so I could go some fun things, like boating with my dad and sisters, but it did limit my ability to go see some of the people I wanted to see. I'm sorry if I missed you!

This is the only profile pregnancy picture I have taken this pregnancy. I'm almost 29 weeks in this picture. My sister, Jessica, had her baby the next day. Doesn't she look great?
Ellen played "Ring Around the Rosies" with her cousins. She got some air at the end!
It was fun to be in town when my sister had her baby. I've always been in another state (or in the MTC) when she's had her other girls. It was fun to meet Ellen's new cousin, Ashley! I'm excited for Ashley and our new baby to be best buds!
We went down to the waterfront and had lunch.
This is in the Portland Airport. While we were waiting for our flight, Ellen went back and forth over this little bridge over and over. It was great at getting all her wiggles out before the flight!









That is a great pregnancy shot of you and Jessica :)
ReplyDeleteIt is painful to see that shot of me pregnant! My legs look awful. Oh well, it's over now. So glad you got to see Ashley as a newborn, I wish I could see your little one as well when she comes. Nicole and I have played on that same bridge at the airport many times when we've gone to get Michelle.
ReplyDeleteWhat a delightful trip! My sister and I are pregnant together now and it's fun. :) love, jen
ReplyDeletei love your baby belly!! And i remember her having a baby when we were in the mtc!
ReplyDelete