I had these ceramic ornaments of Ellen's hand and foot done when she was 6 weeks old.
I finally got around to framing them. So cute.

And if you zoom out, you can see that I hung it in the closet!
The first nursery decoration!

When we had family pictures taken a few weeks ago, they took a couple of shots of Ellen.
We just got this one. She wouldn't smile for the camera, but she didn't cry!
(This is me getting around the copyright laws of professional photographs.)

Zoom out again...it's nursery decoration #2!
You crack me up. I love the picture of Ellen. And I LOVE those hand and foot prints. Where did you have them done?
ReplyDeleteThere's a small business nearby that does them: footprintsnmore.com
ReplyDeleteYou just reminded me that I need to get Jameson's pics done. Ellen's are very cute!!
ReplyDeleteI was going to ask the same thing Brianne asked. Those hand and foot print ornaments are SO cute! I wish they had one in Houston. I love Ellen's picture too... so cute!!!
ReplyDelete