Monday, April 28, 2008

Taking the plunge....

While I was home, I cut my hair! I got about 7 inches cut off! My hair hasn't been this short in a long time. I'm definitely still getting used to it being so short, but I like it.



On my flight back to California, the pilot was great about pointing out landmarks as we flew by. We got to see Crater Lake!


8 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys have been doing a lot of traveling! I wish you would have let me know you were going to be in Portland, I might have been able to come down. Oh well, maybe next time. Your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hair - I chopped mine too and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I've been thinking about it for a while... We'll see what ends up happening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute hair! I got mine cut too...unfortunately it is not "mom-friendly" and it stays in a Pony tail most of the time. I am just waiting for it to grow out again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is so cute! It looks great on you! I'm sorry I missed you, would have loved to have seen you. Glad you had a good time though and your travels have all gone so well, even with a baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn cute hair. By the way I found your blog off of Brianne and Jen and Jo's blogs. This is Liz Pingree Odle, my hubby Scott Odle was your home teacher at one time and we all hung out in 180th ward. Feel free to check out our blog at odlefam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hair! It always seems once we have a baby we cut it off, but personally I LOVE short hair better. And it is so much easier to manage when we have less time.
    Hope next time you are in oregon I can see you! Then my twins will be born.. YAY!

    ReplyDelete