Monday, April 21, 2008

Cute Videos

Here are two videos from the past few days.

Ellen having a conversation with Daddy. Its kind of long, but it was all so cute!
She has been "saying" more and more this past week!


We got her this activity mat (off Craigslist, of course).
Jeff says it is worth its weight in gold, and he's right! She is so happy there!

4 comments:

  1. How fun that Ellen is starting to talk and move around more. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So watching that video, made me smile so much, because Jameson is "saying" the exact same things!! I love it! She is such a doll!! Ugh! I need to post more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen, this is Joseph Jackson's mom and that conversation was PRECIOUS! what a fun dad you picked for Ellen!
    SHE IS A DOLL! Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm glad to see these videos since when I actually got to meet Ellen last week she slept for the entire visit! She is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen, and I'm not just saying that! It was really fun to see you last week, and you're right--I can't believe two blogging Alders didn't even take a picture! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete