Jeff has lots of BYU t-shirts. LOTS of BYU t-shirts. Ok, he doesn't have as many now as he did when we graduated, but he still has a lot of BYU t-shirts and he wears them a lot. He will proudly tell you that most of them were free.
Brianne, my Math Ed/roommate buddy of years past is quite observant. She's commented on this blog a few times and asked if Jeff owned any shirts besides BYU t-shirts? He does now, but I thought I'd go through my pictures and see what I could find of Jeff wearing BYU t-shirts. Oh wow! I've compiled some here for you, but this is just a sampling! Watch his BYU t-shirts through time!
Aimee's wedding weekend when Jeff and I were dating (Oct 2006)

Lake Shasta, a few months after we were married (July 2007). Hey look, I'm wearing a BYU t-shirt too!

Arches - July 2007

Broken down U-haul while moving from UT to CA - August 2007

Our first weekend living in CA - August 2007

Disneyland - September 2007

Ellen's birth - February 2008

Pinewood Derby - March 2008

Happy Birthday Jeff - March 2008

Frisbee golf - May 2008

Camping trip to Havasupai - June 2008

Balboa Park - January 2009

Jeff's birthday dinner at Blue Bayou - March 2009

Moving out of our apartment - March 2009

Chuck E Cheese


Hawaii - May 2009


Father's Day 2009

Dodgers vs Mariners - June 2009

San Francisco - July 2009

Halloween 2009

Disneyland - December 2009

Waterskiing - August 2010

Tennis - August 2010

Disneyland - October 2010

Playing at the beach - October 2010

Christmas 2010

Hiking - January 2011

Tennis watching with his dad and brother - March 2011

Brianne, my Math Ed/roommate buddy of years past is quite observant. She's commented on this blog a few times and asked if Jeff owned any shirts besides BYU t-shirts? He does now, but I thought I'd go through my pictures and see what I could find of Jeff wearing BYU t-shirts. Oh wow! I've compiled some here for you, but this is just a sampling! Watch his BYU t-shirts through time!
Aimee's wedding weekend when Jeff and I were dating (Oct 2006)

Lake Shasta, a few months after we were married (July 2007). Hey look, I'm wearing a BYU t-shirt too!

Arches - July 2007

Broken down U-haul while moving from UT to CA - August 2007

Our first weekend living in CA - August 2007

Disneyland - September 2007

Ellen's birth - February 2008

Pinewood Derby - March 2008

Happy Birthday Jeff - March 2008

Frisbee golf - May 2008

Camping trip to Havasupai - June 2008

Balboa Park - January 2009

Jeff's birthday dinner at Blue Bayou - March 2009

Moving out of our apartment - March 2009

Chuck E Cheese


Hawaii - May 2009


Father's Day 2009

Dodgers vs Mariners - June 2009

San Francisco - July 2009

Halloween 2009

Disneyland - December 2009

Waterskiing - August 2010

Tennis - August 2010

Disneyland - October 2010

Playing at the beach - October 2010

Christmas 2010

Hiking - January 2011

Tennis watching with his dad and brother - March 2011

Awesome. I'm totally cracking up. This post must have taken you awhile to put together. I love it. And thanks for the shout-out :-).
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! I never would have thought to put it together if it weren't for you!
ReplyDeleteThis was hilarious.
ReplyDeleteDon't throw them away! You could make a quilt from all of them. It could be a fun picnic blanket or a blanket to cuddle up with on the couch. What do you think?
ReplyDelete