Sunday, November 7, 2010

More Disneyland Fun with Cousins

My sister's family came to Disneyland the first week in November. We spent part of two days with them at the parks. They were the hottest two days we've had since August, but that helped keep the crowds away. I can't remember ever seeing the lines that short!


We did this carousel a few times while Jessica and Matthew took turns going on the roller coaster.


Fun ride with cousins.


I think Ellen is getting over her fear of characters. She ran up to Chip and Dale on her own!


We did the "Princess Walk" and Ellen was in heaven.



The dads hold the babies and wait for the rest of the girls to finish with the princesses.


Ellen loved being with her cousins and they took care of her well, which made life easier for us!


We all went on the Tea Cups. These are all those who wanted to spin fast. All those not pictured were in another tea cup where we tried to keep it from spinning at all. :)


We were able to switch off watching little kids and go on some fun rides. Jessica and I took Angela on Tower of Terror for the first time.

1 comment:

  1. What a great day it looks like you all had! And...call me crazy, but when I see pictures of Jessica I see your mom from when we were little. Wow! The resemblance is amazing!

    ReplyDelete