Here are some pictures from our day to day...
Ellen enjoys playing with dried beans, kind of like an indoor sandbox. (Gotta love that post-nap hair.)

This is what I found after Ellen told me she put her babies to sleep.

The first time I found Rachel standing up in her crib! (September 16)

She's so cute! However, I took this picture in the hallway at church--we seem to be spending a lot of time out there these days, the little rascal. :)

Ellen enjoys playing with dried beans, kind of like an indoor sandbox. (Gotta love that post-nap hair.)

This is what I found after Ellen told me she put her babies to sleep.

The first time I found Rachel standing up in her crib! (September 16)

She's so cute! However, I took this picture in the hallway at church--we seem to be spending a lot of time out there these days, the little rascal. :)

I'm totally cracking up at the baby sleeping in the microwave. You have to love how their little minds work.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I love the microwave baby ;)
ReplyDeleteAww! Its great to hear from you! I have loved reading your updates. I totally admire you for getting the energy up to do them! Your girls are so precious! It looks like you are having a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete