I got Ellen to sit still long enough to put pig tails in her hair. It makes her look so grown up! She loved looking in the mirror at her "two bows". (She's really good at pointing out when there are two of any given object.)

Rachel is sitting a little bit. This center spot on the couch is her favorite place in the whole house. I think she just loves being upright and being able to see everything that is going on.

I found baby doing some tummy time.

Ellen is a great big sister. She will pick up a book and read it to Rachel all on her own.

The girls loved seeing/meeting Uncle Whitney when he was in town on business.


Rachel is sitting a little bit. This center spot on the couch is her favorite place in the whole house. I think she just loves being upright and being able to see everything that is going on.

I found baby doing some tummy time.

Ellen is a great big sister. She will pick up a book and read it to Rachel all on her own.

The girls loved seeing/meeting Uncle Whitney when he was in town on business.

Cute! The picture of the baby doing tummy time totally cracked me up. I love toddlers.
ReplyDeleteThe two pigtails in Ellen's hair totally gives her a new look...so cute! And I love the picture of Rachel on the couch!
ReplyDeleteI love that you notice things like how Ellen notices sets of two!! I totally notice how my kids do things like that. I'm sure non-math-ed majors do it too, but it just made me smile. :)
ReplyDelete