Oh my gosh! I cannot wait to dress up my babies "matchy-matchy!" Jameson love the pictures! He kept pointing to Rachel saying "bay-bay." Then he pointed to Ellen and said: "Ma-mom," his name for me. Ha ha. I think he is ready for a sibling, eh?
Cute! I have yet to dress the girls in matching clothes. I might need to do some shopping :-).
What cuties!! I always matched my girls. Now they don't like it... Enjoy it while you can!
They sure are cute!
What beautiful little girls you have! They look adorable in their matching outfits. :)
Jenn, you have two beautiful girls, no question! So cute together. I'm sure Ellen loves having a sister. :)
Oh my gosh! I cannot wait to dress up my babies "matchy-matchy!" Jameson love the pictures! He kept pointing to Rachel saying "bay-bay." Then he pointed to Ellen and said: "Ma-mom," his name for me. Ha ha. I think he is ready for a sibling, eh?
ReplyDeleteCute! I have yet to dress the girls in matching clothes. I might need to do some shopping :-).
ReplyDeleteWhat cuties!! I always matched my girls. Now they don't like it... Enjoy it while you can!
ReplyDeleteThey sure are cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful little girls you have! They look adorable in their matching outfits. :)
ReplyDeleteJenn, you have two beautiful girls, no question! So cute together. I'm sure Ellen loves having a sister. :)
ReplyDelete