Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Orange County Fair

The Orange County Fair started last week. Ellen and I went during the opening hour on opening day when parking and admission were free. It was fun to be there for a few hours, but it was really crowded and REALLY hot. It was much more enjoyable when we came back in the evening a few days later on the "Give-cans-of-food-and-get-in-free" day with Jeff.

Ellen LOVED seeing the ducks.

The cows were also a hit. Jeff got her to say "moo" for the first time as you can





We watched part of the cow milking demonstration. This is where Jeff got up to leave because Ellen didn't want to sit still any more.


We saw a magician show and the Chinese Acrobats perform. Ellen did really well and was very interested in both of them.

Our admission included one free ride so Jeff took Ellen on the pink Dumbo ride.
She enjoyed it a lot more than this picture portrays.

5 comments:

  1. I am convinced that Jeff owns only BYU t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brianne, you're correct. I do only own BYU shirts. :-) I'm still basking in my free t-shirt days at the Y!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent observation, Brianne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! She's getting so big! We're excited to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next time you come to the city, call me!! I would love to meet you guys there!!

    ReplyDelete